Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here!

Finally i am here!  I am very excited to finally be at Hogwarts.  I'e always liked school, of course, but this is ever so exciting.  I have read stories of magic and magical beings all my life, but to find out i can do these things?  Incredible!  Once they got over their shock, my parents admitted that they secretly believed in magic all along.  It was a bit of a shock.

I think perhaps it is all the history.  Mom never misses a chance to remind me that we are descendant of Sarah Goode.  Ugh.  Like i need that hanging over my head.  Ah well.

Anyway classes have started, and i am so excited about all the homework.  I am workingon two long-term projects right now, and a few short term ones.  Exciting!

4 comments:

  1. So while you're at Hogwarts, are you going to be looking into your family roots with Sarah from the wizarding world's perspective at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should, shouldn't i? But... i keep worrying that it will be a giant can of worms...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cass, you should totally look into your history... that would be such fun! :-)

    Also, your wish list is cool! I just got my first Noro late last year and I stare at it... wanting to find the perfect crochet pattern!!
    Bevin
    (using my Muggle name)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello swap partner! I'm you're spoiler! So glad to have you here! :D I'd definitely look into your lineage, that would probably be very interesting! I'll be messaging you later to give you the 3rd degree so I can put together your super awesome kit! :D

    ReplyDelete