Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Owls!

Oh my! There were two owls waiting for me tonight. First was the lovely hat from Helena, my dueling partner, and the other was from Bevin Rae! That was unexpected. I got a lovely house-colors knitted bag and my favorite chocolate! and totally adorable little tags to go with my hand-knit items. So AWESOME!! THanks ladies!



ETA:  ok, so Bevin's was SSV.  And i didnt'get stunned by my hat!  Helena got totally stunned a few hours prior by mine!  But her hat is still wicked awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Oooo! How fun! About the package from Bevin, that is...lol Not so fun to be stunned out of a duel. But what a way to go! That's a lovely hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, you're it! See my blog for further instructions. It's fun! :) -- Cassandra C.

    P.S. Sorry to hear about the stunning, but congrats on the gift! Does that make you the first recipient of a RAOK or was that your SSV?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag! See my blog for more info!

    Minerva

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does SSV stand for? I like the hat! Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete